“We must give up many things to which we are addicted, considering them to be good. Otherwise, courage will vanish, which should continually test itself. Greatness of soul will be lost, which can’t stand out unless it disdains as petty what the mob regards as most desirable.”
— Seneca, MORAL LETTERS, 74.12b-13
I’m addicted to these little red berries that pop up on my phone’s screen. Each of them vie for my attention like little red doors with a wonderful prize behind them.
Who sent me a message?
Who wants my friendship in their life?
What new update does that game I never got around to delete have?
- Just 2 minutes will get you more than 80% of the results you are looking for!
- Learn the simple technique for more Power and Control to focus on what really matters to you
Tell me where to send your FREE e-book: GET IT NOW
As seen on (more publications)
“The proper work of the mind is the exercise of choice, refusal, yearning, repulsion, preparation, purpose, and assent. What then can pollute and clog the mind’s proper functioning? Nothing but its own corrupt decisions”
— Epictetus, Discources, 4.11.6-7
If you asked me which one skill you should practice every day that would have the most significant effect in your life, Continue reading “If You Practice this One Skill Everyday, You will Always Win”
This is a summary of my notes for Week 51, because sharing is caring. Continue reading “The Strange Christmas Wick Reply”
Our heads are full of ideas and thoughts. Some mull over in our minds for lifetimes, while some are short-lived and last for a few seconds of attention. Some of them are worth millions of dollars while some are worth a personal smile that we can share with a friend. Continue reading “The Elephant & The Nebula”
This reading pairs well with (since it was written with):
Audio: C mon & Kypski – Ode To Rhodes
Beverage: A coffee sweetened w/ stevia extract & marshmallow cocoa creamer
Continue reading “need to write, need to write, need to write some more”
A letter to be read by Stephen on his birthday each year.
Continue reading “A letter to version x”
I feel like I’ve woken up. There was a brief moment of disorientation followed by a sense of much needed refreshment. It must be the good music and the end of a weekend that got my mind on issues that matter. Continue reading “exsuscito”
HAPPY New Year!
In this post you’ll guarantee yourself a great year by learning:
- How to make at least 4 whole months of your year guaranteed to be AMAZING automatically with no planning!
- How to dominate the remaining 8 months and milk the opportunity to grow, be valuable, and enjoy not only the process, but also the luxuries that life has to offer.
- How we’ll come up with a game plan to say we’ll do something and see it done effortlessly by the time next year’s fireworks start to light the sky up again.
Continue reading “Twelve Months of Amazing”
In this post you will learn:
- The two main kinds of struggles my readers have in their life
- Why people avoid some of their struggles – you might have the same hidden mindset!
- The mindset and key thing to focus on to take on any challenge and even enjoy the struggle.
Continue reading “How to Overcome Struggles 2: Is your goal worth it?”